Welcome to a more meaningful relationship with time.
Align the pace of your with the meditative rhythm of the lunar cycle. This interactive art piece mirrors our moon's 29.5-day journey around Earth. Experience a broader, more holistic view of time, grounded in the phases of the moon.
The single hand of this timepiece completes one revolution every 29.5-days.
Thought-provoking, singular, profound — over 5,000 customers in 42 countries give us the confidence to believe The Present is the perfect gift.
Available in two styles to transform any space into a place.
You are viewing the Original 11" wall clock featuring a custom glass lens pressure fit into place by brushed stainless steel rings.
Click Here to see the small 5" giftable desktop version.
Ships with installation kit
The Present is a limited edition work of art made in Vermont featuring:
- custom clock movement programmed with original code
- circuit board fabricated using a thin layer of 99.9% gold
- engineered to last for decades on the pre-installed batteries
- solid cork body crafted and imported from Portugal
- brushed stainless steel rings engineered to pressure fit together
- custom contact-lens-like wide angle glass made in the USA
- art prints by Duggal in NYC on state of the art UV printers
- original tooling for the fiberglass/resin hand-painted clock hands
- a machined, engraved and anodized 4mm thick aluminum back plate
- custom 3D printed hanging component
- discrete magnetic connection points on back plates
- initialized, assembled and ships from Vermont