Welcome to a more meaningful relationship with time.
The Present offers you a broader perspective on the here and now, transforming your ability to see and appreciate the nature of time itself.
These temporal works of art reflect the cyclical pace of change overlooked by conventional time, and modern life.
Augmenting the short-term seconds, minutes, and hours of your life with the foundational long-term rhythms of the day, the moon, and the year helps you form a more meaningful and balanced relationship with time.
The single hand of this timepiece completes one revolution every 24-hours.
Thought-provoking, singular, profound — The Present is the perfect gift.
Available in two styles to transform any space into a place.
You are viewing the Original 11" wall clock featuring a custom glass lens pressure fit into place by brushed stainless steel rings.
Click Here to see the small 5" giftable desktop version.
Ships with installation kit
The Present is a limited edition work of art made in Vermont featuring:
- custom clock movement programmed with original code
- circuit board fabricated using a thin layer of 99.9% gold
- engineered to last for decades on the pre-installed batteries
- solid cork body crafted and imported from Portugal
- brushed stainless steel rings engineered to pressure fit together
- custom contact-lens-like wide angle glass made in the USA
- art prints by Duggal in NYC on state of the art UV printers
- original tooling for the fiberglass/resin hand-painted clock hands
- a machined, engraved and anodized 4mm thick aluminum back plate
- custom 3D printed hanging component
- discrete magnetic connection points on back plates
- initialized, assembled and ships from Vermont