Give yourself a new way to experience time.
The Present offers you a broader perspective on the here and now, forever transforming your ability to see and appreciate the nature of time.
These temporal works of art reflect a cyclical pace of change overlooked by conventional time. Augmenting the short-term seconds, minutes, and hours of your life with the foundational long-term rhythms of the day, the moon, and the year helps you form a more meaningful and balanced relationship with time.
Thought-provoking, singular, profound — The Present is the perfect gift.
The single hand completes one revolution in your choice of rhythm:
the 24-hour day,
the 29.5-day lunar cycle,
and the 365.24-day year.
Available in two styles to transform any space into a place.
The version you are looking at now is a desk clock featuring a matte finish you can touch without damaging the ink. It does not include the custom glass and steel.
The Present is a limited edition work of art featuring:
- custom clock movement programmed with original code
- circuit board fabricated using a thin layer of 99.9% gold
- engineered to last for decades on the pre-installed batteries
- solid cork body crafted and imported from Portugal|
- art prints by Duggal in NYC on state of the art UV printers
- original tooling for the fiberglass/resin hand-painted clock hands
- a machined, engraved and anodized 4mm thick aluminum back plate
- custom 3D printed hanging component
- discrete magnetic connection points on back plates
- initialized, assembled and ships from Vermont