Welcome to The Present
The Present offers a broader perspective on the here and now, transforming your ability to see and appreciate the nature of time itself.
These temporal works of art reflect the cyclical pace of change that conventional time and modern life overlook.
Augmenting the short-term seconds, minutes, and hours of life with the long-term rhythm of the seasons helps you form a more meaningful relationship with time.
The single hand of this timepiece completes one revolution every 365.24 days.
Thought-provoking, singular, profound—The Present is one of the most thoughtful gifts you may ever get or give.
Available in a trio of body styles:
The version you are looking at now is a desk clock featuring a matte finish capable of being handled without damaging the ink.
Click Here to see the Matte edition,
without glass and steel.
Click Here to see the Original edition,
with glass and steel.
Ships with installation kit
The Present is a limited edition work of art featuring:
- custom clock movement programmed with original code
- circuit board fabricated using a thin layer of 99.9% gold
- engineered to last for decades on the pre-installed batteries
- solid cork body crafted and imported from Portugal
- art prints by Duggal in NYC on state of the art UV printers
- original tooling for the fiberglass/resin hand-painted clock hands
- a machined, engraved and anodized 4mm thick aluminum back plate
- custom 3D printed hanging component
- discrete magnetic connection points on back plates
- initialized, assembled and ships from New England